Here is a really easy craft that you kids will love.....and the best part is that I already had all the stuff for it around the house.
What You'll Need:
- Piece of paper (NOT construction paper)
- A straw
-Water color paints (brown for the trunk of the tree)
- Colored tissue paper
The How To:
- First make the brown in you watercolors really watery.
-Then put a good sized 'drop' of it on your paper.
- Now take your straw and start to blow the drop.
- Change the direction that you blow from to make the branches.
- Now let the paint dry.
- After that tear or cut little pieces of your tissue paper for the 'blossoms' on your tree.
- Crumple them up
- And then glue them on!
We did ours on notecards....perfect size for a spring card to send to your loved ones.